Wednesday 17 September 2014

HOW TO USE THE ONLINE HOMEWORK

Click on the homework week that is required.  

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Post a comment'

Click on 'Show Original Post'

 You will now be able to see your homework and will be able to write your information in the box.

 When you have finished typing, scroll down the page, click on the circle 'Google Account' and click on the orange button 'Publish Your Comment'

You will be required to sign into your google account. Everyone has a google account. 
It is your user id then @parrastu.catholic.edu.au
eg. xyz@parrastu.catholic.edu.au
Password: class

Type in your user id (do not use @parrastu.catholic.edu.au) and type the password class.
 Make sure the diocese says 'Parramatta'


 Make sure the dot is where your name is and click in the little box that says
'Email follow-up comments to'



1 comment:

Hoang Tuyet Family said...

Today I woke up and I played on the phone a little bit. Then me my dad,An, Nhi and Thien went for a walk. During the walk, my sister and I picked some flowers, I made a bunch of flowers infront of my mum's mum. I think the flowers look wonderful. Later, my family and I will go to my mum's friend's daughter's b'day. I hope you have a good holiday and I hope I have a good holiday too.

Love: Vy.Tong xoxo